Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kallie goes to church

When I arrived Steve had her fed and ready to go.  She was ready to head to church and sang God Bless America as we drove, at least I think that was the song.  She certainly does things her own way in Sabbath School but she enjoyed all the other children and then at the end got to celebrate her 4th birthday and we all sang to her.  She picked a little gift that she loves.

After lunch we went home where I turned her back over to her dad, Nikki and Keanna were at a swim meet all morning, Keanna is getting pretty good at it and learning a lot, gaining strength and power in her strokes.

So now its bed time and I'm ready.  I have a day that has much too much to complete tomorrow but with God's help I'll do everything I can to meet the needs of my clients.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment