Friday, June 15, 2012

A very busy Friday

It started at 6 this morning, I jumped up rested, hit the shower and started work.  I've just rolled in at 9:45.

Contrasts: The first home in San Ramon was almost 3,500 sf and will come in close to a million dollars, great home with big pool, residents are leaving for India tomorrow for 5 weeks!  There was a high dollar Italian Sports car in the garage, can't spell it but it starts with M.

The next place was a three story high townhome going for nearly $400,000 and measuring less than 2,000 sf.  Talk about high density, no lawns, no patios, just a sidewalk between your home and many other homes.

The next place was in Antioch and has sold for $85,000.  Yes its little and holds tons of memories for someone as evidenced by the things left by a little old lady.  The agent who met me was such a class act, soft spoken, gentle and a real gentleman.

Next I drove across the Antioch bridge, not my favorite thing to do, I don't like heights and this bridge is narrow and very high so ocean vessels can pass under it and head up to Stockton.  Today the winds were high and the car was feeling the pressure.  Then I followed a car hauler truck to I-5 and that part of the trip was SLOW.  Finally I arrived in Lathrop to 100 degree heat and a strange tri level home which was hard to figure out, to measure.  They were busy filling a huge pool in the back yard and have had the water running strong for a day and the pool is only 1/4 full so far.  People were nice, place was sort of messy but basically OK.

What a blessing to climb back in to the beatle, crank up the AC and feel the cool.  After the comps were shot I stopped and pick up some almonds and a diet pepsi and headed for Modesto.  There I did a driveby and am in the process of determining a value for the middle of November 1994. 

It was now late and I was very hungry having only had a whole wheat bagel and mocha at Starbucks at 1 pm.  I set the GPS for Olive Garden, ate at the bar and had a delicious eggplant parm dish, great salad and loved every bite.

On the way home I stopped by Sylia's with a cable so she can put her photos of the new little girl onto her computer, the cable fit!  Yea.

Now I'm heading for bed. I deserve it and oh yes several new orders have arrived today.  Wow.

Dana is coming for sure, Dana is Nan's little sister and she is bringing two cousins along.  Should get pretty interesting come next Wednesday evening.

Sending Sabbath greetings to all,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment