Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Texas comes to town

After a long time Dana and boys arrived this morning in Oakland.  They have grown so much and are outstanding little boys.  On the way home we picked up Keanna and together they torn up what Tanya the worlds best housekeeper had carefully created.  What fun and what noise and excitement.  Instead of writing needed appraisals I found myself on the lake in the paddleboat, we found life jackets to that fit each size perfectly and they had a riot on the lake in and out of the boat, swimming and splashing, yelling and having a great time.

Dana meanwhile ventured to the grocery store and hours later arrived with a car bulging with groceries.  Now a frig that this morning was bare is overflowing with everything one could think of and some more.

For me the work keeps coming in and I'm going to have to start saying no as I'm behind with a full board.  Tomorrow morning I'll rise at 5, write a report, hit the trail by 8 for a 9 am in Rodeo, then to Hayward to a tract office, then to Antioch for a 4 plex and then to another one in Antioch and limp home.  Wow, my stress level is pretty high to be sure.

Nikki came with Kallie after work so for awhile there were 4 little monsters doing battle.  Now its quiet, cool and I'm exhausted.  I so appreciate Nikki bringing a pizza.

This morning on the way home we stopped and chatted with Steve for awhile.  We enjoyed watching this lab jump into their above ground pool to retrieve a pink ducky, she would just fly through the air and launch herself into the pool, pretty amazing.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment