Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rough night, rough day

Remind me again why I do this job?  Oh thats right, for the money!  Getting rich yet, well no, not yet.

I managed to stay asleep until about 1 am when the problem that is looming over me professionally woke me and that was that.  Finally I gave up and came down and started working on the documents I needed to prepare and submit.  I worked until 3:45 when I finally felt I had a corner on the process and went back to bed, turned off the AC and enjoyed a couple hours before I was awake again.  I literally stumbled down to the office and work more until about 11 when I finally was able to submit my work and try to move on to other things, but there were so many things to deal with, totally overwhelming and I'm still feeling it tonight.  I can understand why people have nervous breakdowns, things get so intense and there is no escape, no help, so "out".  Oh yes I have prayed, last night, during the night, this morning but things remain awful.

The one bright spot came this afternoon when Keanna came at 3 so her daddy could go see a house. Then at 4 I took her to where her mom works and went on to Tracy to do an appraisal.  It felt good to get out and I even went to CostCo, got water, toilet paper (guests coming you know), bread and paper for the office, $24 instead of $64 at Staples!  I'm learning.

Well now its time to give up and go to bed.  I've been nearly dead on my feet for hours and its overwhelming now.

Love to all and please include a prayer for guidance and peace for me.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment