Sunday, June 24, 2012

Keeping it real

The happiest moment of the day, the week came this evening when Keanna and a group of dancers her age raced out onto the stage and Keanna took the lead, did a free form dance she had created herself and then proceeded to do a one handed cartwheel across the stage, turned and did it coming back, she had stage makeup on, her hair looked great and she was smiling through it all.  We were so proud as we watched and, well I just cried, that is what I do when I'm really emotional and it was a grand moment.  Really grand.

The entire program was top notch, the little Brentwood group joined a larger group based in San Ramon, the leaders are sisters and so the resulting program was really excellent.  I was set to video tape but a sign on the door said no so I took it back to the car.

Then we went to California Pizza kitchen, Keanna's choice where Kallie eventually fell asleep.  Unfortunately the tickets sold out weeks ago, long before we knew Dana was going to be able to come out.  She and the boys went to the Tracy mall and saw a movie and played there.  Now that I'm home they are already in bed.

I rose early this morning and have generated 4 and 1/2 reports today, I'll finish the one I'm on in the morning and then try to get another couple done before I have to go to the field.  Still busy, still stressed.

I wish for you a good week, one with touches of humanity, of grace and of peace.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment