Friday, December 21, 2012

Its Friday

So finally this challenging week is gone.  I'm thankful for its passing.

It was so cold this morning that I took time to build a fire, then worked hard until it was time to leave for Tracy where I inspected a huge one story home, owner is from Sweden and they had a pug, so cute and so full of energy, reminded me of Starr

I think my blood is less thin today and my body is responding better.  I do notice how cold I get outside right now with even a few minutes of cold chills me.

At the moment high winds are blowing, my weather station says its 17 mph right now and has been even higher and the temperature is around 50 so we must be going to have rain. The barometer is down.

It was interesting to chat with Jerry today a couple of times, a gift I had sent arrived and was a total surprise to them, large perfect pears and a few other things.  He told me that they have a blizzard going with Highway 5 closed on and off all night and all day.  He has nearly a foot of snow and drifts much deeper due to the wind.  He has to go out and clear away a little place with grass showing so his little doggies will do their business.  Keeps him busy keeping the little section of grass clear.

Well its past bed time, Olive Garden was perfect this evening and even though the waiting area was jammed I sat at the bar and ate within 10 minutes.  So nice to unwind at the end of a challenging week.

I have the girls in the morning for SS and its up and at em around 9 am.

This morning a friend of Steve's Jim Szymaszek, came to give me an estimate on a section of the wall of the house that has dry rot.  His estimate was right where I expected it to be, will be nice to get it fixed and ready for new paint.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment