Sunday, December 9, 2012

Quiet before the storm

Just now the girls have left with their parents.  I took Keanna to her indoor soccer game, Kallie and I were on the sidelines cheering her on.

Afterwards we went to dinner and that was sort of wild, they were full of energy and it was a challenge to keep them on track but we made it.

Then we came home, I built a fire as their request, Kallie said it was just like camping out with a campfire, funny girl.

Now its to bed and up at 4:30 for a 5 am departure and a 6 am arrival in Walnut Creek, then at 8 they will do the procedure and later at 10 or so they will let me leave.  Then my friend and I will leave to see a property in Union City, after which we will drive back home.  Frankly it is in God's hands and my prayer is that the rhythm will be restored.

Sending my love to all,

No matter what God is good.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment