Thursday, December 13, 2012

Made it through the day

I was so glad to turn into the driveway tonight, still suffering with a fever and just feeling pretty lousy it had been a long day.

Last night I was awake for hours, snuggled beneath blankets not wanting to move for fear of the cold slipping in and then the shuddering starts.  This morning I checked and I was at 101 temp.  Need to shake it but can't seem to get any response from the doctor.

I worked this morning finishing one up for a San Jose property, then left for Sacramento where I inspected a 100 year old home in downtown Sacramento.  It was near perfect but oh I was cold as I measured outside, I just felt like the next step would be the last.  Once I finished then I had to try to locate the comps.  After Sac I headed down Highway 80 to American Canyon where I inspected a property owned by a bank.  It was perfect, such a cute little place, should sell quickly.

I took the leisure of Starbucks where I collected my free mocha and headed home.  I just took it easy today, in hopes that I would not drive off the road or crash.  Finally I arrived home about 5:45.  Then Nikki and girls arrived which was great to see them and chat with Nikki.  She wrapped gifts as we talked.

Now I'm heading for bed.  I'm so tired, my eyes are sore from fever, sure would like to feel better again soon. 

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment