Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winter in overdrive

Good evening
This morning was a chance to take the girls to SS in Tracy,  Kallie was the only child in her division and Kim led out in the great program for her.  Then we headed to Starbucks so she could have some hot chocolate and a follow up visit to Burger King as Keanna was hungry.  We all had an early lunch and Keanna mastered the new bright red drink machine creating several flavors of lemonade in the process.

We then drove back to drop them off and I came home for a brief nap in my office chair.  Eventually it was time to venture out to search for some of those last Christmas gifts but the rain really started to come down in torrents.  One of the those times when one has to slow down for safety, there was so much water all over the roads.  My trip out was successful and once I got home I hung 300 more Christmas lights across the front of the garage.  They twinkle and shine, they are beautiful and sort of out of the weather under the eves.

Then it was into the house to make a couple sandwiches and drive back into town to Amber who cuts my hair.  I was her last client in a very long day for her.

Once I came home I popped some popcorn in the microwave popper, you know no oil and it was good.  I've watched some TV and enjoyed a very clean house as Tanya has done her magic once again.

Tomorrow I'll try to write as many reports as I possibly can and I think it will be a very good day.

Sending love to all, stay dry, stay warm, its a brutal night.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment