Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We Miss you Nan

Today was one of those times when you just have to put mind over emotions and plow forward.

Steve and I drove to Pleasanton to the AT&T center where we attended an 8 hour class called USPAP, a class that all appraisers have to attend every two years.  The instructor is a friend and knows her stuff to the point where it is very interesting.  We also learned much from other appraisers, some of which we can plug in directly to writing reports faster, now I like that.

Once we were out we fought traffic home, it was not easy at 5 pm.  Once home I checked the test results for A1C, a test the determines the blood sugar level average for the last few months.  It was terrible, 9.9 when a good reading would be around 6.  On top of every thing else I just felt the day slipping away, so depressing.

I'm trying to get a new report written, one for Blawkhawk that will result in a value of well over a million dollars but I'm tired and sleepy.  Unfortunately I have to be in Oakland at 9 am in the morning, not a great idea as getting there will be a real chore.  But once I'm done I'll race home and finish up some stuff, pick up Keanna, pick up Kallie and deliver them to different places at different times.  It will be a emotional lift to see the girls.

So for now this is the news.  Joyce and Sylvia had located some photos from the past and I opened the envelope today as ordered and was pleased to see lovely photos of the past, of Nikki with curls, of myself without beard and without weight, Nan much younger and our friends. 

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment