Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sick

What a shock, during the middle of the night I woke with incredible pain in my gut, the kind that drives you to lose it, I was shaking, cold and when I stepped out of the bed to venture through the frosty air I nearly shook to pieces.  Using the restroom helped take away the pain but I slept on the edge of shaking from cold the rest of the night.

Today I've stayed put in the chair and written several reports but I've felt terrible.  So cold and on the edge of shakes all day, feels like a fever going crazy.  I'm not going to bed with a couple reports undone, I'm wasted and need rest.

Tomorrow I go to Sacramento and then American Canyon but don't have to leave early so perhaps I can get some work done.  Jessie came and worked all day, she extended her stay to help some more before heading home a few minutes ago.  What a little trooper.

I've not felt this bad in a long time and I'm not sure what I'm fighting but its not good.

Sending love to all,

Please pray for me, I'm trying to get caught up but its a real challenge.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment