Friday, December 7, 2012

Welcome back

Good evening, I'm told I missed a couple days, what is quite scary is that I was unaware that I missed days writing the blog.

Working backwards today I finished with a visit to the customer relations at Kaiser where I discovered my Monday procedure will end up costing me about $1700, ouch.
I'm still very relieved that it is taking place.  I had to have an additional EKG today and I'm told I still have A-Fib.

Prior to Kaiser I inspected a home in Pleasant Hill where they had to come up with a story to get the occupant who is 88 years old out of the house, they didn't want her to know I was there at all for some reason.

Prior to Pleasant Hill I inspected a updated duplex in Oakland, very nice updating work since they purchased it, filled with teenage renters, a couple behind every door it seemed!  Very interesting and I was shown through by a young man, college age who did a great job of explaining features and updating.

Before Oakland I was in Newark seeing a duplex.  When I pulled up I reached into my case and pulled out the Supra Key, an electronic device that lets me into homes.  I found it totally dead, battery had failed.  Well what to do?  I've learned that there is often a contractor lock box on listings as well as the Supra Box.  Sure enough there was a regular box so I called in and in a few minutes had the code and was able to complete the inspection.  Thank you Lord for excellent help on that one.

I started the day in Fremont and was to arrive at 8 but the traffic made sure that was not to be.  The inspection went fine and the renter was a classy guy, place is in good shape.

Prior to that I climbed out of my very warm and cozy covers at 6 am.  It was hard to get up since work kept me up until 11:15 last night.  I'm finding life to be very complicated right now with medical issues to address, work assignments coming in at a rapid pace and all over it seems.  Foster City area, San Jose, Sacramento, Clayton, keeps me busy to be sure.

I certainly in hopes that Mondays adventures at Walnut Creek Kaiser will be productive.  I'll have few options if it does not work and none of them are that good so we'll just hope and pray for a good outcome.  I'm so grateful that my friend can take me and George offered to take me but I would so hate to drag him out of bed so early in the morning.

I've not heard if I can take the girls to SS in the morning or not.  I hope so.  In the afternoon my friend and I are meeting Jason, Jo, Timothy and Mia at the Grace Cathedral for a Christmas program.  It should be great.  I'm enjoying Christmas music so much this year.

This afternoon as I was leaving the hospital I came to the corner on the 4th floor and the view of Mt Diablo was incredible.  I shot a photo and we'll see how it came through.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment