Sunday, December 16, 2012

Production day

Good evening,

Today has been cold outside and busy inside.  I've taken no breaks other than to go inspect a house at 11.  I enjoyed that break and caught Starbucks on the way back for a lunch of a multi grain bagel.

I've written several reports, finished up others that Jessie had started, every report she is doing better and better, they are hundreds of things to know when writing a report and then there is the issue of knowing where to look for the needed answers so its not an easy learning process but Jessie has the ability to learn, the comfort with computers, numbers, concepts so is making good progress.

I hope to get the water heater installed in the morning, I need to do a load of dishes and a load of clothes, yes I know I could do it with cold water but I prefer not too.

I have a very full day of appraisal work tomorrow with stops in the Lake subdivision here in Discovery Bay, the hardest subdivision to get through the gate in all the areas I work.  Then I have two inspections in Clayton, a really enjoyable place to work, then its to Livermore and finally home.  At some point I need to get an EKG and blood work as well so the day should prove interesting.

Nikki reported that she and Keanna were celebrating at Red Robin this evening after Keanna's 4th performance of the Nutcracker.  I am so thrilled with what she has done and I know the whole family is too.  After hundreds of hours of rehearsal she has performed on stage and done a perfect job of it.  What a great event for her.  Nikki is deserving of a lot of praise too as she drove keanna to all those practices, waiting for her and was forced to go shopping in nearby stores, poor dear, we all know how she hates to shop!  NOT.

Kallie took in the performance with wide eyes and I could see the wheels turning, she will be there too in the future.  We all need to be able to do something well or in Keanna's case several different situations where she does things well.  From soccer where they kick and fight to ballet where they dance beautifully to the music and the story, to basketball or gymnastics, Keanna enjoys her life and its active.

So the weekend is coming to a close and its been a great one.  Love to all of you as you reflect on your weekend, times with those you love.  Of course we all catch ourselves thinking of the families who suffered such terrible loses in Conn.  And we hug our kids who are near us, thankful to have them and ever mindful we live in a very dangerous world, there are entire nations who are determined to end our way of life and our lives in the process.  Only God can guide us through until the Lord comes for us again.

I am determined to listen to people more, to watch for signs of unhappiness and make the time to hear them as I work, we all can do something.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment