Monday, May 20, 2013

Can the days get any longer? Still, home safely and accomplished.

Dear Family and Friends,

Rolled out at 6 after a very strange night with lots of dreaming, scary stuff, chasing bad guys, perhaps to many spy books during the day.

Came down to do reseach for the day and take care of conditions which always seem to pile up.

Left at 11:05 and arrive in Vallejo by the bay to see the first of the day, little nasty dogs, had to avoid their bite.

Then to try to get in where the people did not want me to come in.  They had agreed but would not answer the door, just kept texting me asking things I had no answer to.  Finally I just left, they kept texting all afternoon.

Then the next one was a lock box, very nice, older but really fixed up nicely.  It was hot for that one.

The next one was also on a lock box and a nosey neighbor kept dogging my steps as I measured, wanted to know selling price etc.  Of course I could not tell him anything, kept wondering why he was not at work instead of smoking on his front porch.

Once that one was done I found a Starbucks and got a cracker and fruit with cheese lunch, very good.

Then on to American Canyon which is in Napa county, driveby only and finally it was done.

Headed home for the golf course here in Discovery Bay, hard time geting through the gate but finally she relented.

Home and a griller at about 8 pm.  Now headed for bed.  So beat, can't believe it.

Feeling better but still coughing a lot.  using the inhaler when I feel the coughing and wheezing coming on, it helps.

Good night to one and all,

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment