Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Springtime is great

So today has been mostly about work with a few moments to eat and enjoy the lake views.

I rolled out and went right to work, later I took a break and had my steel cut oats, a slice of toast with avocado and some raspberries.

At about 1 pm I left for an appointment in Fremont, a trip I can't even remember right now other than I went there, inspected a house which I'm sure will come to me as I think about it, well not yet.  OK, got it now, little house sat on a corner, guy had two puppies that are going to be very big dogs someday, the house was nice.  Then back to the office to crank yet another report out the door.

Things sort of just move past me in a blur these days, gradually regaining health with less coughing, fewer headaches and general well being creeping up on me.

Tomorrow Keanna comes to visit, that is always a good event as I love to see her, to catch up on what is happening with testing, her friends and school in general.  I still have a deep mound to dig out from, work, work work.

So now I bid you good night.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment