Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Good day

How can it be bad when Jessy comes to work hard all day, when Keanna comes to visit and then later Kallie comes to visit.

This evening since Steve was stuck in night school I was the substitute for Kallie at her Father Daughter special evening at her school.  What fun we had, they had seeded the sand box with coins and before the evening was over Kallie had found 6 coins, other children were happy with 1.  She taught herself how to sift the sand and just watch.  We ran the obstable course and I almost did not make it, there are moments when being heavy just does not work.

Earlier we had gone to McDonalds for her dinner, then to Subway for mine and then to Safeway so the bug could get its fill of diesel.  Only got 42 mpg this time, 520 miles on the tank.

Tomorrow I'm off to Fremont and then San Jose for two inspections, then back for Keanna's open house at her school.

Tonight the wind is howling outside but I'm hoping for a very nice night of sleep and rest.  I'm still feeling rough and the coughing is pretty painful.  I'm disappointed that I'm having to deal with it again, just hope it does not cause my heart to misfire again and have to go through all of that.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment