Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rough day

There were times I doubted I'd make it through today.  I've felt pretty rough for days and today was even worse with little sleep, allergies and chest congestion, rough.

Bed at midnight after the huge report, then up at 6 so I could do research for today.  First house at 9, cold and foggy outside which led to downright chilly conditions, large home, over 3200 sf and a little lady lives there alone.

Next to Starbucks for breakfast and that felt very good.  Then to see a duet with the cutest senior I've seen in some time, lovely woman with class in decorations, landscaping, clothes, just a neat lady and she loves county music too.  Jessy would have liked her.

Fremont came next and I was really feeling awful but made it through, then to the Livermore Kaiser where I purchased needed meds, then home to do quick fixes for a couple reports, then to an appointment locally, but of course no one had informed the security gate of my coming so I could not get in, wasted a hour, drove home, then the lady called to ask me to go back, I did and waited another 30 minutes, finally as I was leaving she got the gate open and I was able to inspect a very messy rental, nice family but what a mess, yikes.  Finally at about 7 I was finally home to stay, so tired, so much work to get done, so discouraged.

Good night

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment