Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Splitting head

Not feeling so well tonight, forgive me for saying very little.

Short night, worked until midnight, then animals woke me several times, alarm woke me at 6.

8:am appointment in Brentwood, lovely home, then on to Rio Vista, a very interesting little town where I inspected an older home, built in 1946.  The agent was very helpful, nice guy, sort of eager.

Then back home to work, then pickup Keanna,

we had a nice afternoon, I worked, she played, did stuff on the ipad, watched TV, munched on popcorn, so did Jessy.

Jessy and I both cranked hard until I had to leave at 4:30 to take Keanna to tap dance where I waited under some shade trees until she was done, then we ate at Jalisco's a local mexican food place, then back home so I could work more, Nikki came at 9:30, Kallie had been at swim meet and was very pleased with how she did in the water, its a long ordeal but the kids come out of it really strong swimmers, a gift for life.

Good night

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment