Friday, May 24, 2013

Rough day

Good evening,

Just can't express how delighted that it is Friday and rest has arrived.  Today was a huge challenge as the coughing was bad with a vengeance.  This morning I had to travel over to Fairfield and the GPS really messed up, cost me an extra hour with its misguided directions, it put me on Highway 80, which was stop and go for miles, perhaps all the way to Tahoe.

I finally got there but was 45 minutes late, then it was fight my way back to Antioch where I saw a cute little doll house, selling for $125,000 and then on to Oakley where the house was plain but clean and for sale.  Finally I dragged myself home and I was so worn out that I think I could have fainted if I tried.

Just so glad that I've been blessed with a safe week, had loads of work, most of which Jessy has finished and on my desk ready for my hour or so to completed and ship.  She has been very busy as well with her night job of dispatching picc nurses and her counseling at San Quentin on Thursday nights.  Next Tuesday she leaves for 12 days in Europe with her mother, can you guess how much I'll miss her help!

For now, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment