Sunday, May 5, 2013

Home safely

It was a really enjoyable time in spite of the heat on Sabbath and the high winds this morning over breakfast, of course there was the problem with loud campers next door that talked into the wee hours of the morning but over all it was great.  Anytime we get to fellowship together, to worship together and chat with old old friends, its a good thing.

Now its back to work and by the time I pulled out trailers, then backed other ones in and finally got everything unloaded and put away the day was shot.  But tonight everything is parked where it is supposed to be.  Steve's enclosed trailer was incredible, just a great help to get two paddle boats there and back without any trouble.

So heres hoping we have a great week coming up.  For me I'm sore, sunburned a few places, tired from doing so much physical activity, wow am I tired.  I do expect to sleep very well, back in my own bed.

It was so great to spend time with Jason and Jo and kiddos.  There were all great campers and Mia and Timothy experienced sleeping in a tent for the first time I think.  How exciting for them.

I do regret sending out four blog messages on Friday night.  With the very limited service I could not tell that I had sent it out, got no feed back, just glad it made its way out to each of you.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment