Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Busy and productive day

Dear Family and Friends,

Just back from seeing a play in Stockton this evening with friend Bob, we had dinner and then enjoyed a very energetic show that kept the audience laughing.

During the day I inspected two properties, one in Mountain House and then one in Tracy.  Mountain House property had clothes hanging everywhere to dry after hand washing I guess.  The owners had just returned from a trip to Germany and had taken 1,000 photos.  Interesting people

Once I returned from Tracy I set to work and Jessie had been hard at work too.  We are making progress on many files.

In the morning I leave at 9 for Concord where I see a rush appraisal of a little house.  Then its on to San Francisco for a noon appointment, then its back to Antioch for a 2 pm appointment, then to the office briefly before heading to Hayward for a 6:30 appointment.  Crazy schedule but it all depends on when owners can actually be at the homes to see me.

So I'm sending love to all,

Good night

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment