Friday, May 10, 2013

Is it really over?

I'm sitting here in shock, the work week has come to an end, I've battled multiple phone calls, hundreds of emails, driven several hundred miles, seen 10 million dollars worth of property and most of the week I was ill.

I've not had a really carefree moment or thought all week as its just been try to keep working and avoid falling over or driving off the road.  I can't wait to rest and I'm heading there now.

While I'm so thankful for a way of making a living trying to keep up with the dozens of orders I have right now is more than stressful, its way over the top.  Not sure how to turn it around but I know I need to get well first and foremost.

Might even try to reach a doctor tomorrow at kaiser if I can.  I think Kallie and I are coming to Sabbath School and then driving to Stockton for lunch with friend Bob at the Olive Garden.  Will be great to see him.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment