Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Excellent day

Good evening, its late and I'm on my way to catch some Zs.

I'm gradually feeling better but still coughing at the worst moments.  I managed to see nice homes in Livermore where a very clever Bull Dog was in residence and then a home in San Jose that was beautiful but so overpriced.  I won't be able to support its 1.5 million price tag.  people will not be happy but there is nothing that has sold that high in the whole area.

Now I'm home and have just shipped out one that thanks to the help of Jessy took a very short time to get out the door.  She continues to amaze in how quickly she learns.

Got to talk to Jason, Nikki and Art today which made it a very good day.

Sending love to all

In Brentwood at 8 in the morning and then 10 in Rio Vista, then back to pick up Keanna at 1:15 and take her to dance later on.  It will be another good day.


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment