Monday, May 6, 2013

Dodging the rain clouds

Good evening

Well today started at 5 am.  Having not completed a lot of work yesterday I decided I needed to do my best to get some completed this morning.  So thanks to Jessy who had prewritten them I was able to ship out two, do the research for 5 appraisals today and be in Stockton at 9:45.  It was a big one and took awhile, then it was off to Oakland to a very nice updated property near Berkeley, lovely home and the owner works for Pixar, interesting visit. 

Then it hit, I suddenly did not feel well at all and it took awhile for that to pass.  I finally found a gas station and purchased some stomach medicine.  By the time I reached the next property in Pittsburg I was feeling some better.  This one was a townhome, filled with possessions and I was there having been given the door code.  when I opened the garage door a little puppy shot into the house and it was a real battle to get him returned to the garage, I was glad to leave and move on.

The next stop was at the home office for a brief moment and then I was off to Tracy.  Once that one was over I headed to Discovery Bay for a 6 pm appointment.  When I pulled up I realized that I had seen the property when they purchased it so that one went faster.  What a nice house it was, perfect in every way and improved since I had seen it last.

Then finally I could head home, how nice to walk in knowing the day had been safe, successful, that I had dodged the rain all day.

Now its bed time once again.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment