Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Keanna turns 10

What fun, this evening at UNO's we celebrated Keanna's turning 10 years old.  The food was great, the family got to catch up and we were all suffering from allergies right now.  The wind started to blow this afternoon which only made it worse.

This morning I played with man toys outside.  First I moved the motorhome forward on the street, then I parked the box trailer on the street, then I moved the tow dolly back beside the house using a hand truck to guide it, lots of back strain and hard work on that part.  Then using the Civic I hooked up the boat and backed it into its place beside the garage, then hooked the box trailer to the motorhome.  Wow, what a bunch of work it turned out to be.

I had appointments today in Antioch and then in Hayward.  Both were nice houses but the Hayway hills house was spendid, panoramic views from the top of a mountain, looked new all the way through, great agent met me there and she was a wealth of knowledge.

Then to Whole Earth Foods for lunch and to begin picking up some things for the campout this weekend.  I've not found everything on Jo's list yet but I'm working on it.

So now its once again bed time and I can't wait.

Love to all

Tim
The wait staff sing happy birthday
 
Smiling birthday girl, to bad
she cannot eat the desert, it goes to Kallie since Keanna is allergic.

Kallie and her mom have a special moment
 


Keanna enjoys a special gift from her mother and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment