Friday, December 20, 2013

A Busy and productive Friday

Good evening,

I know its late, a lot has happened today.  First off let me mention that there were lots of miles driven today and the little green beetle got 42+ mpg, I'm pleased.

First thing today I wrote and submitted an appraisal, then I did research for two properties, one in Lodi and one in Carmichael.  Both are in the MetroList MLS board and for some strange reason since I went to  explored 11 MetroList will not produce a map of the comparables I've selected.  When I called to complain they said try Crome.  Well I dislike Crome very much and once again today I was reminded why.  I think its a mess.

Yes it did produce a map with the addressed and the locations pinpointed on a map but when I then tried to print it there was no way to do so.  As I watched my precious minutes count down to zero I finally managed to click on some stupid x and it allowed popups, which the map was a popup and I could print it.  Learning is never fun and it is really not fun when you are under the gun to get out the door and systems you have trusted for a long time won't work right.

My first stop was at a house I've seen before, last time the furnace did not work and when I went back today the furnace did not work again.  I'm told that it is in fact working now.  I certainly hope so.

Then I stopped in Lodi at a very nice home and did that inspection.  Then I drove to Carmichael where I found a very nice family who are moving to Texas near Austin so we chatted a bit about the glories of Texas.  Love that place so much and its people.

Then I battled traffic back home, unloaded the car, prepared the check I got today for deposit, hit the bank and then went to pick up Kallie who had a birthday party to attend tonight at 6 locally and Nikki was with Keanna at the final rehearsal for Nutcracker.  Steve is under the weather.

A couple hours later I returned Kallie home and came home to build a fire and relax.  Now the popcorn is gone and I'm heading off to bed.  I'll pick up Kallie in the morning for Sabbath School and tomorrow afternoon enjoy Keanna in her second year of Nutcracker.  Jason, Jo and the kiddos are coming up to watch the show, should be great fun.  Just love to see my Kiddos in action, Timothy on Thursday night, Kallie that morning in her class, Mia last week in her program and tomorrow Keanna.

Makes life worth living!

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment