Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mia on stage

As you know I am blessed with 4 precious grandchildren.  Everyone has their own way of doing things.  Mia was part of a Christmas program at her day care and school this evening.  After seeing a home in Oakley I drove down arriving actually early, amazing for me.

The church was carefully decorated and the little ones were so cute with their angel wings and cute songs.  What was most amazing was the wall of parents behind us, all standing and all armed with cameras and phones shooting non stop photos.  It looked like a star was on stage and the press was anxious for a photo.

Once again it is a cold night but at this point its only down to 35, better than the 22 last night.  It has been a good day with cranking out reports and then going to inspect a property in Oakley.  What I will long remember about this visit will be the two black pugs, what cute little doggies and so sweet, not barking, just curious and loving.  How they took me back to my own precious Starr, Nan's pug that gave us so much joy during her lifetime.

Here a couple photos from tonight.
Angels everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment