Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kiddos are so fun

Good evening

Having paid the PG&E bill this evening I decided to try out the spa again.  It started at 45 degrees but in a short time reached 95, a great comfort level.  It was great and I have the prune skin to prove it.

Earlier I stopped by UNO's for some soup and salad, that along with decaf made a perfect meal and its always interesting to watch people at the bar as the drinks flow and the noise level rises.

This morning both Kallie and Keanna went to Sabbath School with Pappa.  They were on their best behavior and both looked so cute all dressed up.  Sabbath School was great fun and Kim and Diane always make it a special time.  There were several children which always increases the fun level.

We stopped at a place we all love for lunch, Sonic, and the food was especially good today.  I turned the girls over to their mom and then settled in for a nice long nap in front of a fire.  Once I woke up I turned to making a trail so I could wheel barrow wood to the wood holder on the back deck by the family room.  Eventually I finished a set of ramps required and moved a lot of wood to the back deck.  Then I took the tattered vinyl wood cover and using duct tape did a repair job on it so now I think it might keep the rain out but it sure looks funny.

Tomorrow is a big work day, one I am eagerly anticipating.  I'm thrilled to have work to do right now.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment