Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Interesting day

So how did your day go?  Did you accomplish your goals for the day?

I started at 7, rode 30 minutes on the treadmill, wrote appraisals until 12:45 when I drove to the club and ended up signed up for a weight plan, loved the program and we will see how it goes.

Left the club later than planned for Oakland and arrived about 30 minutes late.  It was a charming loft type condo with lots of open space.  Very nice.

Then it was onto the freeway to attempt to reach Tracy at 6 for my date.  In spite of the heavy and slow moving traffic I arrived early.  We had an enjoyable meal and it was good to catch up.  She is a lovely lady and easy to talk to.

Now I'm home preparing for an early call tomorrow.  Pittsburg at 8 am and then onto Fairfield at 10:30, the rush back to pick up Kallie and in the afternoon get the furnace fixed, I hope!

Then tomorrow for a meeting at the club to learn more about the program.
More orders today, that is such great news.  More bills can be paid.


Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment