Friday, December 27, 2013

Slowly getting back into the work mode upon which I survive.

Good evening,

Up at 6 and it was very cold in the room, fortunately I have this wonderful heater given us years ago when the furnace would not work.  I have it in the master bath dressing area and its just right, heats instantly and its great when I pop out of the shower.  But when one leaves the heater things turn cold.

Downstairs it was about 60 degrees but I decided to not build a fire as I was going to be working in my office with its little heater and warmth from the computers running.  I worked up until about 11:30 and then drove to Tracy to shoot comps for an appraisal I was finished with, then inspected a nice home located near the lake but not on it like the one the other day.  The agent met me and she was very pleasant and helpful.

Then I drove to Antioch and using my Supra Key inspected a less ideal two story home, sort of junky but OK.  Selling for a lot less than the Tracy one.

I had driven Jason's Subaru today as I wanted to let the bug rest until I can get the new timing belt installed.  The Subaru was so dirty from when the transmission fluid leaked so I had it washed and it does look much better now.  Steve had texted me that he had a stack of short boards cut up for me to use in the fire so I swung in and we loaded them in the back of the car, perfect place to carry the stack.

This evening I drove to Concord and had dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory and now I'm home ready to crash. 

It is so quiet here without the little people, I miss my 4 sweet kiddos so much.  In the morning I'll take the girls to Sabbath School and perhaps lunch.  Its a nice routine.

Right I'm sending Christmas greetings to all,

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment