Thursday, December 19, 2013

Busy agenda today

Good evening,

It was a busy day,  an appointment that had been very difficult to schedule suddenly came through this morning for 9 am in Tracy.  It was a beautiful property with 140 feet of water frontage and a near perfect home in every way.

Then it was a quick run over to a property that was sold and needed an inspection.  Once I finished I didn't even have time to shoot the comps, I just raced to Discovery Bay to see Kallie and her class sing two Christmas songs.  It was precious, what a great teacher, so in control yet you could tell the kids love her.

Then it was race home to meet Rob, a new heating system expert.  After going over the system he gave up and basically said that I needed a new furnace.  I get it but there has to be a way to make my existing system fire up and work, the key parts are newly installed, I've spent $320 and so far no heat.  Not sure where I go from here.  It was a very disappointing day as I had hoped to have the furnace issues behind me.  Rob is going to consult with others to find the answer.  I can keep the house toasty with the wood stove and the fireplace so no big deal, just wanted it solved.

Then it was make a quick lunch so I had vege burger, green beans, pinto beans in a fry pan.  It was so good.  OK, now on the road to Hayward to see a home.  Arrived on time, inspected the home and discovered that the owner works in a very special job.  He takes a big trawler out to the Farrallon Islands and lets people swim with the great white sharks, for just $750 for the day. 

Then it was back onto Mission Blvd., down to 680 and down to Milpitas to the school where Timothy attends.  Tonight was the Christmas Program and the kids were great.  Timothy did a great job with his part and frankly it is so amusing to see the kiddos in action, just great.  The church was packed with parents, grand parents and friends and the show was a real hit.

Now I'm home and figuring out tomorrow.  It promises to be another busy day.

Up and write a report first thing and ship it in, do research for the two properties I'm seeing, one in Lodi and one in Carmichael.  On the way do a reinspection in Antioch for a home where the furnace now works properly.  Then over my least favorite bridge, the high and narrow Antioch bridge to Highway 12 and drive to Lodi where I see a home at noon.  Then on to Carmichael for a 2 pm appointment.

Then drive home and take Kallie to a birthday party at the local pizza parlor at 6.

Fun fun.

Sending love to all,  hope you are staying busy as well.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment