Thursday, September 15, 2011

And they just keep coming

Dear Family and Friends,

Remember how I used to be grateful for 5 orders in a week, try 6 today a lone.  They came by fax, email, phone call, carrier pidgeon (well not by the latter).  Once I got up this morning and came down its been non stop all day.

For breakfast I had some Cherrios and toast, peaches and hot drink.  Steve and I inspected a home locally which was located by the water and then he went his busy way and I went mine.  Marilyn joined me for a trip to Palo Alto.  Upon arrival we found the home prices to be pretty amazing.  We saw a home which was less than 2,000 sf and it will be over 1.5 million, then we went to a newly constructed stunningly beautiful home which will probably be at least 2.7 million. 

We found a nice Olive Garden in Palo Alto, ate a quick bite and then made our way back home using 84 through Fremont.  We arrived a few minutes ago and when I sat down at the computer I started printing out orders.  Amazing and they are coming from a host of clients, a very good thing, now lets hope they all remember to write checks.  I've become a bit more bold about asking for additional fees and for the most part I've been getting higher fees in return.  Of course they really count when we see the checks, which is not yet.

I'm tired but very thankful for work, for good health, for decent food to eat, for the cool breezes of the morning and evening times, for a good Sleep by Number bed and for the Lords embracing loving arms.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment