Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Martinez, Novato, Santa Rosa, Napa

You name it, I've been there or so it seems lately.  What an exciting time, can we spell excitement this way, STRESS!

This morning I rolled out at 5:30, then came directly down to begin writing.  I wrote two reports from start to finish, emailed them out and then at 11:30 showered and left for the Board of Realtors to pay my $108 and become an affiliate member so Kaiser will like me, then I drove to Martinez to shoot comps that were much more like the subject property than the ones I had the first time around, then I drove to Novato and arrived 3 minutes early.

I found a ranchette with beautiful chickens, a barn, excellent landscaping, mature trees and a very nice home.  She fed me watermelon and we chatted about the house.  When they bought it the ground was bare, they have done all the landscaping and now its lush with Koi ponds, waterfalls, patios area, a huge weeping willow tree.  Here I was in the middle of Novato and it was farm country.  My comp shooting involved driving all over a little mountain I did not even know existed and finally after shooting 8 comps I was ready for the next destination.

As I entered Highway 101 I found stop and go, mostly stop traffic for the first 10 miles as I headed north for Santa Rosa.  Finally I arrived at the location, shot my photos and then started to find the comps. They too were all over and it took a while to find them.

Once I was through I set the GPS for the address in Napa that needed new front and rear photos shot.  The GPS headed me to Calestoga, Saint Helena and finally as darkness fell Napa.  I did find the slowest drivers on the road in front of me and my patience was wearing very thin.

Once I pulled up at the house it was nearly dark.  I shot some photos but who knows if they will be good or not, it was the best I could do.
I arrived home about 9:11 and have been on the computer since then printing out orders and catching up a bit.

Tomorrow I hope to see Sharon and Sunny.  I've heard nothing so far since they arrived so I hope all is well.

Sending love to all, so tired I'll fall asleep on the stairs!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment