Monday, September 26, 2011

A great day

Dear Family and Friends,

Its 9:25 and I'm writing a short message.  This morning started at 5:15 when I rolled out, showered in the dark and came down to write a full report.  Then I did research for the day and wrote another report half way.  Finally it was time to leave for Livermore.  I found a 111 year old home with a nerd owner.  It was great, then it was Berkeley and I enjoyed seeing a house with very funny owners.  It was a lovely home.

After that I drove to Martinez and found a little house built on the side hill.  It was rough but had lots of promise, $450,000 worth I guess.

Then it was to Richmond to see a perfect little home and a very nice lady.  After that I headed home and caught the Applebees in Pinole.  Great food and the traffic had cleared by the time I left.

Now home, ready for bed.  Good news is that some money came in the mail today.  So tomorrow I start the process of the Kaiser insurance.

This evening my heart is heavy with a couple people that are hurting.  Please pray that God will be the great helper to these precious people.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment