Saturday, September 17, 2011

Here comes the fall season.......

What a great day this has been weather wise.  We started off this morning at Freedom High School field where Keanna played her heart out.  Two times she drove the ball toward the goal and almost made the goal.  She was so happy with her performance and of course it was heart stopping for us as we watched and enjoyed.

After Soccer we went to Nation's for breakfast and had some great food.  We've spent the day chasing cob webs, leaves, branches and even checked out the spa, it has sat for 2 years collecting dust and it is disgusting to say the least.  Really awful.  But I'm determined to get it going again.  I enjoy sitting in the spa in the evening watching the planes fly over, with torches lit and the lake glimmering in the background.  But its been a long time since I've been in the spa, perhaps long enough.

This afternoon I had a conversation with Sharon and confirmed that they are coming to visit, probably next Thursday in their new (used) Trek motorhome.  It will be great to see Sharon and to meet Sonny her new husband. 

As I look at the stack of orders this evening I don't know how I can get to all of them on time, how I need a writer to help.  I hope it can work out somehow. 

This afternoon under the direction of Marilyn the traffic cop I put away the motorhome beside the house.  One needs a second set of eyes to make sure not to hit the fence and to get it just right beside the house.  Now its tucked away safely until the next time we get it out to get it repaired or to travel somewhere fun.

Tomorrow is an incredibly important day to get the three reports completed that I've seen.

So saying good night to all,  got to report how fun it was to see the kiddos this morning, Kallie was sleepy but so charming as she sat in her little chair and watched her sissy on the field and Keanna was amazing, she can run so fast and kick so hard.    Wow

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment