Friday, September 30, 2011

Wow, its over

Dear Family and Friends,
Finally we are home, its been a very long day.

Last evening I went to bed expecting to wake around 5:15 but instead I woke at 1:30 totally wired and awake.  Finally after tossing and turning I just got up and came down, picked up a report and began to write.  By 3:30 I had it nearly completed needing only info from the local MLS board that was of course off line for updating during the wee hours of the night.

I woke at 8 this morning, came down, finished the report, had breakfast and then hit the road with side kick Marilyn.  We went to a very nice custom home in Antioch which took a very long time to measure, seems I was so sleepy I could hardly stand up and thinking became a chore.

Then it was to a decent place in the hills above Pittsburg and again I was so sleepy I could hardly function.  Feeling low blood sugar setting in we went to burger king and had a vegeburger.  With lots of nice coke in my body for awhile I was awake but before reaching Dublin I was so sleepy that I was borderline dangerous.  I woke briefly to conduct the appraisal of a very well maintained home.  Then it was time to head to Port Richmond for a driveby.  Would you believe the little cottage sat overlooking the entire bay, three bridges were visible from their back deck but finding the comps was another story.  In this area the streets are poorly maintained, narrow and dangerous.  Eventually we located all the properties we needed to photograph.  We stopped at Mels Diner on the way home for dinner and arrived home about 9:15.

When I opened the emails I discovered a very nice note from Dolly.  She and her husband are moving to Napa soon, it will be so wonderful to have them nearby.  She is a dear friend and has a direct connection to our heavenly Father.

Good night to you all, tomorrow morning we rise early and drive to see Timothy, Mia, Jo and Jason.  I'm anxious to see them all and we will be witnessing Timothy being inducted into a special childrens club that Jo has created.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment