Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tired but happy eyes

Good evening family and friends,

First off I have to share some pretty good news that took place today.  While reading an appraisal magazine I came across some verbage indicating that OREP, this specific appraisal group could offer group medical insurance plans.  As I read the details I discovered that they offered Kaiser plans which you did not have to qualify for, if you were part of the group you were accepted.  So I sent an email and the agent called back with great news.  The new plan I will have is about $500 less per month than what I pay Blue Cross right now and I get the benefits of being able to avail myself with all the different things Kaiser offers, a little life insurance plan, dental is included at no extra cost.  So I'm taking the steps I need to so I can get signed up by Oct. 1.  It is a wonderful solution to the huge premium I have to pay every month.  My in is with the local real estate board which I've been paying into for years.

Otherwise this has been a day of cranking out, fixing and working the phones.  Marilyn has been busy making dinner tonight and then putting about 8 new orders in and setting up the files.  Wow when it rains, it pours.  Tomorrow I'll be in Santa Rosa and Novato, Napa and probably some more places. Then on Thursday I'm hoping to see Sharon and Sonny and their new motorhome.

Steve came with Kallie this afternoon, his dogs love to swim, chase ducks and enjoy the water.  kallie is just so precious, what a great little girl.  Lots of fun.

Well I'm tired, 5:30 comes early in the morning and this morning I jumped up and rode the tred mill for 30 minutes just to get a good start.  It worked!

Love life,

love to all of you

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment