Sunday, September 25, 2011

Long day

Dear Ones,

This will be brief.  I've been writing on a million dollar property in Blackhawk.  Not all that impressive for that much money but nice and backs to the golf course.  The whole house had hardwood floors in great condition.  These bigger value ones take longer to write.  There is more to say and prove when the dollars creep up.

Earlier today I saw a little place in a subdivision that I've never worked in before even though it is near.  Its near Bethel Island and has a little lake of its own, a play area, a swim club all for $70 a month.  Comps are almost impossible to find though since its so new that only a few places have even had foreclosures.

This morning Ken and I walked and it was tough at first.  My lungs just did not want to work and the coughing was pretty awful, got better as we walked and talked.

Had one of those wonderful shakes with the powder that Dolly provided me, tastes so good.  Well now its time to sleep.  Rolled out at 5:30 this morning and its 10:57 now and I've not taken a break all day, one of these days I hope this all starts paying off.

Sending love to all and special thoughts to Ann, Jan and Rusty as they prepare to say a final goodbye to Uncle Jim.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment