Friday, September 9, 2011

Another long one

Hi
We are finally getting the warm weather.  I guess today was nearly 100 but I was just too busy to notice.  I started the day with doing research and then met Steve at a property in Brentwood.  After that he went to find food and deal with a painful headache and I drove to San Leandro to arrive on time for a 11 am appointment.  The people were great and it was hard to get away, they have lived in the house ever since it was built many years ago.

Then it was time to head to Alameda where I inspected a townhome, shot the comps and turned for home.  I decided to detour back to Norris Canyon Estates to shoot one more photo and with the appraisal just emailed to the lender I'm glad I did.  My photos just look better than taking them from  the MLS system.  This evening I was disappointed that I could not reach a source that I use for data.  Then I realized it is located in San Diego and no one has power down there this evening, its a mess.

Now its past bedtime and I'm very thankful for a chance to rest.  The orders keep coming in so we will be busy for awhile.

Sending love to all the precious people that I know out there family and friends,  just wish I could spend more time with you.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment