Saturday, September 10, 2011

Visiting the kiddos

Good evening






So this is a report from MBA.  We had a great time, great food, an enjoyable time.  Timothy is so active, charming and lets you know right away he is glad to see you.  Mia is smiles, crawling rapidly now and pulling herself up, soon she will walk and then the fun really starts.

We drove down this morning and except for some slow traffic over 17 the trip was uneventful.  Timing things carefully we arrived just in time for a terrific potluck  across the street.  We had taken Starr with us and she seemed to enjoy the day a lot.  I kept her on a large towel so she could be comfortable.  But now we are home she is out cold, tired from all the excitement.  I think I'll try that too, out cold. Well as soon as I remake the bed, I pulled the sheets this morning once I crawled out.

The weather changed as we descended the mountain on Highway 17.  We could see the marine layer and once arriving at MBA it was downright cold. Of course I was in shorts but the chilly weather just seemed really wonderful for a change.  This evening Jo whipped up some really really tasty vegan food and everything was perfect.  Thank you Jason and Jo for sharing a really  great afternoon with us.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment