Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to the Grind

Dear Family and Friends,

Today it was back to the same old routine, up, shower, talk to Starr about the day, come down, try to cram some work in, quick breakfast, on the road to Piedmont.

Lovely old historical home, nice inside, worth over a million!  Then it was time to locate a bathroom, not always so easy to do when in downtown Oakland!

Then it was on the road to Clayton, lovely people, perfect property, time to chat, make friends, then on to Brentwood to see a strange little house, the occupant was watching a 9/11 conspiracy movie, how someone planted bombs in the towers to make them come down, sure!

Then to Tracy to deal with conditions, many of them on a ranch property, then to Olive Garden for some good salad and a bowl of pasta.

I ran all day, coughed until my gut hurts but also feel satisfaction in what I've been able to get done today. In the morning I try to lay it out and let the Lord take control, yes I know I take back control many times during the day, to yell at the slow driver in front of me, to stress out over finding one more comparable, to munching the wrong things while I'm out.

Today was payday, several thousand dollars finally arrived, promised 13 days ago and finally in my box.  Now I can honor some commitments made, pay the utilities, renew business relationships that cost hundreds each year to send me work, pay for the break job, pay pay pay yet I'm so thankful to have the funds and the work.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment