Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday night at last.

Dear Family and Friends,
So here I am sitting in the old recliner, watching a Loma Linda preacher coming through the dish, sipping a mocha and in the distance I hear the woeful sounds of the train rushing by across the delta, its horn blowing.

This has been some week, we pushed out all the reports we could, used our time as well as I could, traveled hundreds of miles, met wonderful people, saw beautiful properties, some almost like heaven.  Its been some week.

This afternoon the orders started to come in again, piles of them.  Blessings every one.  Marilyn is busy putting files together and our numbers are incrediblel and yes one of these days the money will start flowing in.

I don't think I can possibly explain how multi task the job I have is, from pleas from homeowners for comps, from numerous management companies all trying to figure out what they want, how little they can pay and how long they can wait before they pay.  many of the people who call from these companies have become my friends and I have the feeling that I am trusted by many to do honest and straight forward reports.  Not that everything goes well, right now I can submit a report is several different manners, pdf, mismo, xml, AI so the learning curve is always there.

This afternoon someone called who had 10 reports to send if we could take them, that is music to the ears.

So now its Sabbath and a calm comes into ones soul.  How ready I am for some rest and reflection. 

So I send my love and appreciation  to all, family and friends alike.  Life is not perfect but it is a real trip to experience, every day has the cool mornings, like it was at 5 when I started this morning.  This morning as I stepped out the front door to look around there were the stars, the beautiful sky.  No matter what life is precious to have.

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment