Friday, September 23, 2011

Safely through another week.....

Good evening

I am very grateful for the events of this week, highpoints certainly are Jason's birthday, Sharon and Sunny coming to visit and the great times we had sharing memories of Nan, a few tears and renewing an eternal friendship.  These are quality people and I'm inspired by the fact that after years alone they found each other and are building a wonderful life together. 

My week has included seeing dozens of properties, writing reports until my eyes nearly glaze over, working very long hours and enjoying safe trips to may locations.  I've learned new things this week, done a balancing act with the appraisal orders trying to get them seen, written and back to lenders who are anxious to do deals.  During the week some checks have come in and of course there are lots more checks that need to come in.

Life has much different than I expected it to be at 63 years old.  I had no idea I would be this busy with work, this overweight, coping with diabetes, high blood pressure etc.  Yet I'm very thankful for the ability to move about freely, to work long hours and days.  I'm grateful to still be lin my home and today the Honda's last payment was made.  Its fully paid for now.

I'm working on a two year plan, gradually gaining ground, getting things paid off, discovering ways to live for less.

So on this Friday evening I'm at peace.

Now lets talk about you, how are things in your life?  Are you getting to spend quality time with those you care about?  Do you have projects that bring satisfaction to you?  Are you learning new things?

I'm sending you my very best hopes and thoughts tonight.  May your life be rich, take care of loving the one you are with.  Soon my search for someone will start with more focus and energy.  I'm ready to move forward, I happen to think God will guide.

Good night one and all,

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment