Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Long days and short nights

Dear Family and Friends,

This day started early when the light was dim outside. Starr and I stumbled downstairs in time for the daybreak.  Starr went to her place on the back porch where she grumbles but gets fresh air, I went for my mocha and settled in to work the computer.

Steve drove to Oakland where we inspected a very nice older home.  The grandmother who showed us through had just arrived from england for a few days and was a real delightful person.  It was not easy to measure at all but Steve stayed with it until he got it down.  We shot comps and then headed back to pick up Ms Keanna.  I only had her a few minutes, finished up a report, helped her with homework and then I took her to Brentwood for a birthday party.  Then back to work until spin class.  After weeks of missing Kim and her crushing exercise 45 minutes I made it back today.  Loved it and felt great after it was over.

Then it was time to shoot comps, get yelled at by a homeowner for taking pictures and drive home.  Since arriving I've been writing and another report is safely on its way as well as one Steve generated.  More orders came in today and Marilyn has them logged in, set up and on the board.  This is a rather exciting time.

Take care my friends and family,

Sending love to all,

Tim
ps tomorrow I have the privilege or challenge of seeing a 2.4 million dollar place in palo alto, you know one where they bought the little old house, tore it down and built a wonderful new three story home on the site.  Talk about challenges.  The managment company wanted me to do this one for $375 but I just ask for $500.  Thats a lot of risk and work to do right, we will see how they respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment