Friday, September 2, 2011

The Sabbath is here

Dear Family and Friends

Finally I'm home from a couple hundred miles of driving and 5 properties today.  Steve and I inspected a very nice property in Discovery Bay, the owner is an artist and the home is filled with wonderful pieces and artwork.

Next I drove to Mountain View and arrived on time.  The appraisal went well, lovely property.  Then off to Alamo where a neighbor let me into a large home.  The owners are in China on a trip and they finally arranged for access for me.  It was very hot and I was glad to finally be through with the measurement process.  Then it was on to do a exterior appraisal of another large home in Alamo.  Once the comps were shot I headed to San Ramon.  I was not prepared for what I found.

It was clearly the best located property in the whole hillside development.  It took about 7 photos to capture the view which extends all the way around the home.  It was about 5800 sf of high quality construction with perfect amenities.  Once I was completed I headed home and shot a few photos in Livermore to finish out another appraisal that I started yesterday.

Today Borden Junction people installed new front brakes on the bug.  Since it was grinding so badly yesterday that I used the hand brake to stop the car.  How nice to have it work properly again.

Marilyn has left for Sac to see her friend Diana and perhaps her family as well.  She has been very helpful this week setting up files, getting groceries, preparing meals and yesterday even driving to Tracy to shoot comp photos.

I want to wish a Sabbath Blessing to you this weekend.  Enjoy God's rest, His work is completed, our sins are forgiven and we rest in His love.

My love to each and every one of you,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment