Monday, September 19, 2011

Bone tired....

This will be short.

Today I visited lovely Berkeley, saw the most incredibly cute home, then moved on to Livermore where I met a very old realtor, sweet as can be, enjoyed seeing the home, then on to a very nice home with a single lady occupant, really enjoyed that visit and home, extra nice!, the on to the last house and arrived an hour early.  It was hot, sweaty work and this evening I'm glad its done.

A couple days off might be nice one of these days!  But not for a while.

When its hot in the middle of September one knows that it can't last so here comes fall and cooler weather, shorter days.

Will talk more later when I'm not to totally worn out.  Heading to bed now. Thanks for reading, one of these days I'll have something to say again. 

Love
to
all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment