Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Great Sunday, hope your's was too

Dear Family and Friends,

Just can't tell you how nice this day was.  Up at 6:30, on the treadmill for a few minutes of enjoyable exercise, then the shower and finally down to start the day.  Had a whole wheat bagel from Safeway with butter and a banana, some strawberries and I was set for the day.

I knew I had to complete a ranchette, that is a property with a small acreage site, usually 1 to 10 acres versus a ranch which might have 40 acres.  So I set to work and by 11:45 I was emailing it to the lender, on time for a change.

Then I set to work on the very challenging property located over in Redwood Shores.  That one has been haunting me for days.  Well I'm proud to say it is done and I learned a lot in the process.  Then I set to work on a local one that had to be completed by tomorrow, someone needed a report to submit to the IRS and I enjoyed putting all my knowledge about Discovery Bay into that report.  I just emailed it to the client a few minutes ago.

Marilyn came home today but it was a very sad trip.  Her sister Vicki passed away yesterday afternoon after a very short illness.  It was a shock to the entire family including Marilyn.  Marilyn was with her when she passed away and of course is reflecting on her life and her loss.

In the morning at 9:30 I'll have the green bug at the door of East European Auto Works in Brentwood hoping for a miracle.  This evening when I had to start it to move it over so we could put the Civic away it would hardly run.  I hope I can get it to town in the morning.

I certainly am praying and hoping for money in the mail tomorrow, can't remember a time when I needed cash flow so badly, that is one of the reasons I'm working so hard right now, to catch up with putting product into people's hands so they can pay me!!

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment