Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fiddler on the Roof - what a performance!

I'm just back home from the Stockton Civic Theatre located just off March Lane.  Bob, his son and grand daughter Olivia, Marilyn and myself had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and then went to the performance.  Even though it was a first night event it went very smoothly and the music and acting was powerful.  We all enjoyed the evening very much, unforgettable really.

Today the motorhome came home and it is very clean and beautiful both inside and out.  I've already filled the fuel, took 33 gallons and mailed back the deposit I owed them.  It was a very special moment to get to Maria again, she is such a fine lady.  They all had a super time at the Burning Man, things went very smoothly and the motorhome worked very well but its nice to see  the coach in the driveway, how I wish I could purchase a cover and keep it clean like it is right now, wow.

This morning we drove to Antioch and inspected a property, then came back in time to pick up the girls at school.  They spent the afternoon and shared things very nicely, did their homework and were just wonderful.  Kallie picked 4 tomatoes and has them very clean and ready.  We took them home at 4:30 as they had dance and soccer to attend to yet this evening.

I wrote and delivered an appraisal this morning before Antioch, it felt strange to do it myself as Jessy usually performs her magic on each appraisal.  Jessy reported that she lost her phone in the pool but that she is enjoying working on getting the eating establishment open.

This afternoon I picked up two orders for Livermore and I have one scheduled for tomorrow evening.

On Friday I fly to Dallas where I pick up a little rental and drive to Eastland Texas where I check into a local motel, then on Sat. its a day to spend with the family, can't wait to see all of them again.  Then on Sat evening is the actual birthday party for Joe and then I fly home on Sunday afternoon.  I'm really looking forward to the trip just like I was really looking forward to the play this evening.  Someone wise said change is vacation and its true.  When we move beyond our routine and do something different it is like a vacation.

Right now I'm heading to bed, its late once again.

Love to all and special thanks to Bob for arranging the enjoyable evening.


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment