Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kiddos come to call

Good evening
Just back from a nice walk with a friend in Tracy, 3.5 miles and I'm feeling good.

This morning I took Pooka to the park so there was that walk too.

Today Jessy came to write things up and I have worked writing things as well.  Glad to have work, quite a bit of work and I'm very thankful for it.

So now its bed time and I smile as I remember having Kallie here this afternoon, she enjoyed watching the ipad and munching on popcorn and Popsicles as well as Rice milk.

It is so fun to have the girls come to visit.  This Friday night I'm taking Kallie to see Charlottes Web, a live play in Antioch, then she is having a sleep over, first in a long time.  Sabbath morning Marilyn leaves for some time in Sacramento with family and friends and on sunday Jason and I are going on a boat out to the Farallon Islands for his birthday, what fun.

Tomorrow morning I'm working in and then will be in San Jose at 2:30, Cupertino at 4:30 and Redwood city at 6:30.  Busy guy.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment