Monday, September 30, 2013

Tough day, green bug broken

Dear Family and Friends,

Last night proved to be very interesting.  I woke at 12:30 and was wide awake.  At 1 I just got up and came down to the office.  First I set up five orders and then I decided to do an appraisal.  I completed it about 3:45 and shipped it out,  I then slept for a few hours before surfacing again at about 8.  I've worked in and then at 9:30 we took the bug to the mechanic.

Late this afternoon they called to say one of two fuel pumps had failed, of course its the one in the fuel tank so I need a new one, a new filter, a new serpentine belt, other one is nearly broken due to age and a few other new things.  It comes to mere $970 dollars.  I could not believe it, my new bug was costing me money.

Later the rep called from the loan company for the motorhome reminding me they needed a payment.  We talked and she said she would just skip this months payment and the next one would be due on the 19th of October.  Well that helped a lot and nearly a thousand dollars came in the mail today for which I'm most grateful.

So I'm turning in early tonight in hope of sleeping  ALL night.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment